Sunday, June 23, 2013

My 2.2.0 Birthday Invitation

Hey! Every buddy this is my 2.2.0 birthday invitation. Hope to see you then. 

Hi! Guys, still remember me? Yep. I’m FarmStory, your old buddy. Just wanna share this amazing news to all ya farmstory fans here. My 2.2.0 birthday is coming soon and I’m eager to see more friends that day, no matter old friends or new friends. Under Daddy Ruankosoft’s cultivation, I grow up much in the past months and ya will verify a new charming FarmStory that time.

Maybe someone asks:”what do ya feel most in growing?” Hum… okay! Just share some with ya here.

¶  I’m more learned. I’m full of stories. Four interesting stories (Cast Naughty Guys., Match Same Buddy Catch Runaway Sprite, Vegetable Slot Machine) tell ya how to deal with the naughty vegetable guys.

¶  All rounder is not a dream. Yeah. It’s true. I can hold four skills at the same time. Cast, match, catch and bet while nothing could beat me. In other words, I’m equal to four kinds of casual games.




¶  Hero is always well- equipped. In battle, skill is important much but good equipment is more. I collected so much awesome stuff. Like the clock, the magic bottle and the lovely stars...each one matching with different story brings fantastic experience.




¶  Keep cute and charming forever. Everything could change but my good looking will stay always.  ice graphics with cute characters is my magic weapon to attract girls.

Haha! Wanna learn more? See ya my 2.2.0 birthday at Apple Store and Google Play.

Scan QR CODE for IOS
Scan QR CODE for Android

                                
More Details:


1 comment:

  1. New paid version is available on App Store now, check it fist.

    ReplyDelete