Monday, July 15, 2013

New Market Opening Up

For most smart phone users, we download apps either from App Store or Google Play. However, there are also other good app markets, such as Opera, Amazon, Samsung, etc, among them I like Aptoide the most – free also easy to install.



Now our apps have been landing on these minority but great app markets. I have listed a few of them as below. You can either download from the website or your cell phone.

Amazon (Android)
Aptoide (Android)
Android Application Online (Android)

There are also other markets and our app will be released soon, I will list them shortly once released. Keep following!

1 comment:

  1. Just love your article.I do continuously look over your web site for brand spanking new articles.I am recently acting on associate app showbox for android phones thats going awe-inspiring and special because of you ��

    ReplyDelete